Subscribe Us

Search This Blog

GLORY BE TO GOD!!! IT'S HERE AGAIN...

GLORY BE TO GOD!!! IT'S HERE AGAIN...

Friday 27 November 2020

PRAYER TONIC

Father, may I be a practical definition of your grace and faithfulness in this era in the name of Jesus Christ. Father, make me an expression of your amazing acts. When men seek a sign of your ability let them see your works in me in the name of Jesus Christ. Father, do not let men ask me where is the God I serve. End every mockery in my life oh God in the name of Jesus Christ. Father, any area of my life where men are questioning your existence, Oh Lord God answer my mockers with a miracle in the name of Jesus Christ. Father, it does not cost you anything to change my story, oh Lord, just let me find grace in your eyes and by your grace and mercy change my story for good before the end of this year in the name of Jesus Christ. Father, not by my righteousness oh God. But by your mercy send burst my Heavens open. Break every brass cast over my Heavens and cause your blessings to fall on me in torrents in the name of Jesus Christ. Oh God the Creator of the heavens and the earth, let the angels of goodness visit me this day and load me with your benefits in the name of Jesus Christ. Oh Lord let my abode be known for good news in the name of Jesus Christ. Any satanic program to bring any form of "sorry" and misfortune I hereby cancel it in the name of Jesus Christ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment