Subscribe Us

Search This Blog

GLORY BE TO GOD!!! IT'S HERE AGAIN...

GLORY BE TO GOD!!! IT'S HERE AGAIN...

Thursday 26 November 2020

WHAT IS IN GOD'S NAME?

Exodus 3:13-15 Most often we make mention of the name(s) of God without having a working knowledge of who He really is. Anytime you make mention of the name of God i want you to be rest assured that at that moment you invoke the personality of God into that situation. The name of God is: 1. God's reputation 2. God's integrity 3. God's personality 4. A spiritual weapon 5. God's character. 6. God's unique identifier 7. God's ability and capacity In the above verses of the Bible, God introduces Himself as 'I AM THAT I AM', implying i am what, who and how you know me to be. So if God is 'I AM', then that is a blank cheque He has given you. fill in the blanks. God says I AM...... fill what you know God is to you and you will commit Him to perform it. Whatever you identify God to be,you command His integrity and Character to fulfil. Jesus came confirming what God told the Children of Israel by introducing Himself at various points for example: I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE, I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND LIFE, I AM THE RESURRECTION AND LIFE,I AM ALPHA AND OMEGA, and so much more. I ask you now, WHO IS GOD TO YOU? WHAT NAME DO YOU KNOW HIM? Next time, you mention His name, know that you are invoking a spiritual weapon. God bless you!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment